15 Things I'm not Afraid To Admit:
I was tagged my Karin...thanks :)
1. I like to play video games. Just certain ones..like Mario.
2. If I had my way I wouldn't have any animals in my house( at least ones that shed).
3. I only dated one guy and married him.
4. In highschool I wouldn't have been allowed to hang out with that guy!!
5. I bought my wedding dress before I was engaged...I will save that story for another day:)
6. I think I was 21 when I got my license...another story ..it deals with fear.
7. I sometimes want to move out of my house because there is too much stuff to be done.
8. I don't know how to swim.
9. I don't like rides that spin..or roller coasters..I lose my breath...and I don't like the feeling of having my stomach in my throat :)
10. I was a clown when I was in middle school. My name was fullabash (bashfull mixed up).
11. I love to be creative..always have loved arts and crafts.
12. I love to sing!! and have sung in front of people when I was younger.
13. I used to buy Tiger Beat magazine..
14. I had the posters from Tiger Beat taped all over my walls...including ones of Joey Lawrence, NKOTB, Saved by the Bell and whatever other cuties were around.
15. I once owned a Dylan Doll from Beverly Hills 90210...I don't think I asked for it though.
I tag Mandy and Ava to do this now.
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oops..I put I was tagged my Karin instead of by Karin.
Just stopped by to read your 15 things. I was tagged by Karin too. I loved Tiger Beat, but I think I am older than you as I had Kirk Cameron, Michael J. Fox, and Corey Haim on my walls! Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment