Monday, November 10, 2008

the debate

I have been debating, in my head, if I should start blogging. Well, part of me won. Part of me doesn't want to share things because that is showing vulnerability. I am learning to be real..for too long ,in my life, I tried to fit into everyone's mold. I think we have all been there. I just was an extreme case. Time has gone by and I have come a long way. I admit I have to fight to not get back into those molds...and not care what others think.
I hope this blog wil help me express myself better. I want to let people know there is more to me. I am not just the shy girl that only wants to listen and that doesn't have anything to say. Sometimes in this world of people, that don't have a problem opening up and talking, I get lost. So, here I am. I can openly express me and what's going on around me.
I would like to thank my friends that encouraged me to do this. Thank you for being real with me...and for wanting me to be real with you.

-Casey

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Casey, we all love you! You are a truly terrific person and I can't wait to see more of your personality bust out of your shell. I truly want to know the "real" Casey. 8)

Karin said...

Good for you!
I felt the same way about being vulnerable. My dad used to give me a hard time for sharing some things on my blog. He finally realized I was going to say what I wanted anyways! Can't wait to read more.